Klere-Treat WB is a premium grade masonry water repellent used to seal brick and masonry without altering the surface appearance. It is designed to penetrate into the brick and work entirely below the surface. It doesn’t change the look or color of the brick and provides exceptional protection against efflorescence, staining, salt and freeze thaw spalling for porous building materials including brick, concrete, natural stone, and grout. Surfaces remain breathable to allow trapped moisture to escape.
Properties/Benefits of Klere-Treat WB
- Effective protection against water
- Reduced primary and secondary efflorescence of building materials
- Protection against de-icing salts
- Reduced corrosion of steel reinforced concrete
- A non-tacky finish with stain release effect
- Alkali resistance
- Reduction in heat conductivity and thus, improved thermal insulation
- No reduction of water vapor permeability
- In most cases no change in surface appearance
- Solvent-free and low VOC
To purchase Klere-Treat WB – Click Here
Enviro-Shield is an alcohol based, VOC compliant, high performance, clear, penetrating water repellent sealer.
It is designed to provide long term protection for brick, blocks, Jersey barriers, vertical or horizontal concrete and natural stones and other porous surfaces.
Enviro-Shield repels water on masonry surfaces for up to 10 years and can be sprayed with a low pressure sprayer, allowing it to thoroughly soak the surface up 1/2″ deep.
Enviro-Shield is easy to use. Overspray can be washed off with soap and water. Sprayers and tools can be washed with soap and water.
Enviro-shield is available in formulas of 20% solids and 40% solids. Enviro-shield is an excellent cold weather water repellent since it will not freeze.
Enviro-shield passes the NHCRP244 series test,full data on record.
Klere-Treat WB is a masonry water repellent based on a silane and siloxane. Under the influence of atmospheric humidity, it chemically reacts with and bonds to masonry, forming a highly effective poly-siloxane repellent. It is highly alkaline resistant and designed for use on brick, concrete block, precast concrete, stucco, limestone, fieldstone and many other natural stones.
Kleare-Treat WB provides superior protection against moisture penetration, thereby preventing the deleterious effects of efflorescence. The deep penetrating application retains it’s natural appearance with no surface build up or darkening effects. The masonry remains completely breathable.
Klere-Treat WB can also be applied to parking garages and flat concrete or masonry surfaces to reduce attack from deicing salts.
The advantages of Klere-Treat WB include:
- Deep Penetration into surfaces
- Does non contain wax, gum resins, silicas or silicones
- Unlike many water repellents Klere-Treat WB does not break down due to alkali in masonry.
- Resists water penetration for 10 years
- Highly resistant to acid rain
- Safe water based formula, water cleanup