Premium Grade Water Repellent – Solvent based sealer
Deep penetrating Enviro-Shield 40% water repellent is made with a solvent-free ethoxy-functional oligomeric siloxane to provide excellent beading effect of treated substrates. Chemically reacting with masonry such as brick, block, natural and blue stone, Enviro-Shield 40% forms a highly effective poly-siloxane repellent. Will seal and protect brick, concrete, blue stone, block CMU and more from damage due to water ingress.
The advantages of Enviro-Shield 40% include:
- Excellent beading effect
- Effective protection even in wind driven, heavy rainfall
- Reduction of efflorescence
- Protection against de-icing salts
- Normally no visible change of the surface and virtually no reduction of vapor permeability
- Colder working temps – down to 25°F
- Fast Drying
- High penetration depth (depending on active content)
Enviro-Shield 40% can also be applied to parking garages, flat concrete or masonry surfaces to reduce attack from deicing salts brought in from cars. For areas where a solvent based sealer can not be used we recommend Klere-Treat WB, a safe and easy to use water based sealer.
Brick, Concrete, most masonry: 150 ft² per gallon
Block & Split Face CMU: 100 ft² per gallon