Self Leveling Floor Re-Surfacer
POUR A FLOOR is a revolutionary self-leveling floor re-surfacer designed to resurface and level uneven concrete floors. POUR A FLOOR becomes a liquid cement compound that can be poured or pumped, dramatically saving time and labor over conventional underlayments. This product requires no troweling, and can be applied from a feather edge to 2″ thickness in one pour.
Self leveling cement is perfect to use as a quick skim coat to and uneven floor when a smooth and uniform finish is desired. For smaller areas that require patching check out Hi-Bond Cement, our polymer modified repair mortar. For repairs that demand fast turn around try Patch It which is a fast set polymer modified repair mortar. All of these products offer excellent adhesion and strong compressive strengths.
- Self Leveling underlayment for carpeting, vinyl and asphalt
floors, ceramic tile, quarry tile and wood flooring
- Can be used over concrete, terrazzo, ceramic
tile, stone and exterior grade plywood
- Completely self-leveling
- Can be applied from a feather edge up to 2″
- Water resistant
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Interior or exterior use
- Provides dramatic savings in time and labor over conventional underlayments
Coverage: a 50 lb. bag will cover approximately 55 square feet @ 1/8″ thickness