Water that seeps into brick, mortar and stone can cause all sorts of issues from efflorescence and mineral staining to cracking and spalling due to freezing temperatures. Not all water repellent is the same. Klere Treat WB’s deep penetrating application retains it’s natural appearance with no surface build up or darkening effects. The masonry remains completely breathable and unchanged in appearance.
Klere-Treat WB is a water based masonry water repellent based on a silane/siloxane blend. Chemically reacting with masonry such as brick, block, natural and blue stone, Klere Treat WB forms a highly effective poly-siloxane repellent. It is highly alkaline resistant and designed for use on brick, concrete block, precast concrete, stucco, limestone, fieldstone and many other natural stones.
Klere-Treat WB can also be applied to parking garages, flat concrete or masonry surfaces to reduce attack from deicing salts.
The advantages of Klere-Treat WB include:
- Deep Penetration into surfaces
- Non-film forming
- Does non contain wax, gum resins, silicas or silicones
- Unlike many water repellents Klere-Treat WB does not break down due to alkali in masonry.
- Resists water penetration for 10 years
- Highly resistant to acid rain
- Safe water based formula, water cleanup
- No toxic fumes or vapors
Brick, Stucco, Concrete: 150 ft² per gallon
Block, Split Face CMU: 100 ft² per gallon