Epoxy Adhesive #100 bonding agent
Epoxy Adhesive #100 is a high quality 100% solids epoxy that is supplied in a properly proportioned unit to be intermixed just prior to use. It has been engineered primarily as a bonding agent to adhere new concrete to old surfaces; to rebond or weld structural units together; or as a matrix to be mixed with sand for patching, filling, grouting and general adhesive work. When fully cured, the provide a very tough, durable coating of high adhesive, cohesive, tensile and compression strength and are resistant to water, moisture and most chemicals.
- Use on any structurally sound surface as concrete, masonry, metal, wood or ceramic tile.
- Old surface does not have to be chipped, roughened or scarified.
- Bonding strength many times greater than best grade of concrete.
- Non-Shrink. No interface stress.
- Use above or below grade.
- Re-bonds delaminated floor topping.
- Bonds new concrete or mortar to old surfaces.
- Interface adhesive to repair or bond structural units together.
- As a matrix, it may be mixed with sand and aggregates for use as a topping or epoxy mortar for surface repairs.
- Grouts bolts, fence post, machinery and stanchions.
- Splices pre-stressed concrete piles, grouts beam tendons and connections.
- Seals cracks and voids; or as a high pressure injection grout.
Quart – 25 ft²
Gallon – 100 ft²
4 gallon – 400 ft²