The “wet look” that customers ask for
Achieve the wet look easily with this high solids content acrylic sealer. The beautiful colors in decorative colored pavers and natural stone fade from exposure to the harsh UV rays of the sun. These sealers restore the color and luster to pavers, stamped concrete and stone which have faded. Crystal Clear seals and protects from rain water, de-icing salts and stains from surface spills.
Crystal Clear 903X is a very high viscosity coating with a high acrylic content. It dries very quick to a durable, high sheen finish. Manufactured to seal dense floor surfaces such as paver patio, stamped concrete, natural stone walkway etc., 903X penetrates deeply into the surface leaving a rich sheen that really brings out the natural coloration. The effect can be increased even more by doing additional coats. Typically, the darker the paver, the more pronounced the color will be after applying a glossy sealer.
Brick pavers and stamped concrete are designed to last the life of your home. However, like any decorative exterior surface, they are subject to the effects of use, weather and time if not properly maintained. Even if your pavers were sealed when originally installed, sealant will wear over time. To keep them looking beautiful, it is important to reseal pavers every three to five years. If pavers no longer repel water, or begin to look dull or stained, it’s probably time to clean and reseal them.
Use on patios, walkways, interior or exterior walls, floors, walks and decks in schools, institutions, commercial, industrial or residential buildings.
- Non-Yellowing on exposure to ultraviolet
- Non fading. Resists cracking, peeling or flaking.
- Prevents or greatly reduces efflorescence, spalling and staining.
- A water resistant film. Bridges minor cracks and voids to repel water.
- Excellent resistance to strongest cleaning agents, alkalies, mild acids, grease, oil and most chemicals.
- Penetrates deep into substrate to improve resistance to weather erosion.
- Allows masonry to breathe. Good moisture and vapor transmission.
- Ready to use – One part system.
Crystal clear will cover approximately 200 ft² per gallon on a typical masonry surface. Very porous or heavily etched surfaces will get less coverage.