Klere Treat WB – Ready to Use Masonry Water Repellent
Klere-Treat WB is a masonry water repellent based on a silane and siloxane. Under the influence of atmospheric humidity, it chemically reacts with and bonds to masonry, forming a highly effective poly-siloxane repellent.
It is highly alkaline resistant and designed for use on brick, concrete block, precast concrete, stucco, limestone, fieldstone and many other natural stones.
Kleare-Treat WB provides superior protection against moisture penetration, thereby preventing the deleterious effects of efflorescence. The deep penetrating application retains it’s natural appearance with no surface build up or darkening effects. The masonry remains completely breathable.
Klere-Treat WB can also be applied to parking garages and flat concrete or masonry surfaces to reduce attack from deicing salts.
The advantages of Klere-Treat WB include:
- Deep Penetration into surfaces
- Non-film forming
- Does non contain wax, gum resins, silicas or silicones
- Unlike many water repellents Klere-Treat WB does not break down due to alkali in masonry.
- Resists water penetration for 10 years
- Highly resistant to acid rain
- Safe water based formula, water cleanup
- No toxic fumes or vapors